Native It's Your Game!
Native It's Your Game is a free multimedia, computer-based program for Alaska Native & American Indian youth 12-14 years old in Alaska.
Computer-based curriculum on:
Making better life choices
Healthy relationships and friendships
Handling peer pressure around sex, drugs, and alcohol
$5-$10 gift cards available for completing online surveys
- Location: Cook Inlet Tribal Council Schoolyard Building
- July 20th - 24th, 2015 from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Snacks and refreshments provided
- Gift cards are available for parents to help with the cost of transportation.
All youth regardless of ethnicity are welcome to participate, although the program does include many AN/AI elements. The information delivered is applicable to all young people and their lives.
Want NIYG offered in your community? We are looking for involved community members ready to make a difference, contact us about bringing NIYG to your community.
For more information regarding Native It’s Your Game in Alaska please contact:
- Jeni Williamson (907-729-4596) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taija Revels (907-729-3927) at email@example.com
- Regional Principal Investigator: Cornelia "Connie" Jessen (907-729-3955) firstname.lastname@example.org