Harm Reduction Safer Injection Kit
Limited supply available.
These kits are meant to provide basic harm reduction supplies to lower the risk of HIV and HCV by providing safer-injection supplies, and are intended for people who inject substances, as well as Tribal organizations and nonprofits in Alaska.
Limit of five kits per order.
In stock (can be backordered)
- Anchorage/Mat-Su Valley: Alaskan AIDS Assistance Association (4A's)
- Bethel: Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Center Pharmacy
- Fairbanks: Interior AIDS Association
- Homer: The Exchange
- Juneau: Front Street Clinic
- Statewide: speak to a local medical provider or pharmacist to request safer-injection supplies
Harm Reduction Safer Injection Kit ContentsPlease watch the Harm Reduction Kit video for a visual and audio overview of what may be included in the kit. Please note that products displayed may vary and may not be available in each kit, but syringes will always be included. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Injection bag supplies
- Generic syringes - 10
- One-Use cookers - 10
- One-Use filters - 10
- Tourniquet - 1
- Alcohol wipes - 10
- Fentanyl testing strips - 10
- Fentanyl testing strips instructional card - 1
- Sterile water pack - 10
- FitPack syringe storage container
- Can hold up to 10 syringes that are 1ml.
- It has a patented syringe disposal flap that allows the storage of both used and new ml syringes.
- Safer sex kit with condoms (contains latex) and lubricant
- First aid kit
- Vein care and safer injection booklet
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) 101 brochure
- Harm Reduction 101 brochure
- Hepatitis C (HCV) info card
- HIV info card