Harm Reduction Safer Injection Kit
These kits are made available to lower the risk of HIV and HCV by providing safer injection supplies. These kits are intended for people who inject substances, as well as Tribal organizations and non-profits in Alaska who provide services to people who inject substances.
This kit is meant to provide basic supplies. Depending on your location, you might have access to additional harm reduction supplies and resources. See below for more information.
To learn more about what Harm Reduction is, please visit our Harm Reduction page.
Limit of 5 per order.
- Anchorage/Mat-Su Valley: Alaskan AIDS Assistance Association (4A's)
- Fairbanks: Interior AIDS Association
- Homer: The Exchange
- Juneau: Front Street Clinic
- Statewide: Your local medical center - speak to your medical provider or pharmacist about the need for safer injection supplies
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Harm Reduction Safer Injection Kit ContentsInjection bag supplies
- Generic syringes - 10
- One-Use cookers - 10
- One-Use filters - 10
- Tourniquet - 1
- Alcohol wipes - 10
- Fentanyl testing strips - 10
- Fentanyl testing strips instructional card - 1
- Sterile water pack - 10
- FitPack syringe storage container
- Can hold up to 10 syringes that are 1ml.
- It has a patented syringe disposal flap that allows the storage of both used and new ml syringes.
- Safer sex kit with condoms (contains latex) and lubricant
- First aid kit
- Vein care and safer injection booklet
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) 101 brochure
- Harm Reduction 101 brochure
- Hepatitis C (HCV) info card
- HIV info card